If you are searching online for a simple explanation on how to build a website for Online Marketing then you are at the right place.
The video above explains what we look for in a web design. We make sure that our websites are built for conversion. In other words, we believe that a website should be able to generate leads, customers and be a profitable marketing channel for any business.
We follow the simple 7 Phase Web Design Process for all of our website projects.
7 Phase Web Design Process
- Phase 1: ANALYSIS – The first step is always about information gathering – identifying things like the website purpose, goals and target audience.
- Phase 2: PLANNING – A plan includes a definition of the site map, structure and technologies that we’re about to use.
- Phase 3: DESIGN – Not only we focus on wireframe models and the visual style in this stage, but also on the usability of the user interface for the best possible user experience.
- Phase 4: CONTENT – A very important part of the process is choosing the right texts, photos or videos – all optimized not only for your visitors, but also for search engines.
- Phase 5: DEVELOPMENT – Here we actually CREATE the website using the Hyper Text Markup Language and Cascading Style Sheets with some help from databases and other technologies as well. If needed, our websites can be made accessible to mobile devices too.
- Phase 6: TESTING – We test all the technical features, like code and scripts, compatibility with major browsers, but also we ask ourselves if the website really fulfills its purpose.
- Phase 7: DEPLOYMENT – After we launch the site, our job is definitely not done yet! We always monitor what’s happening after the start, enabling us to fix any possible deficiencies. And if you want, we can also manage the future maintenance and updates for you.
Every website entering the Digital Marketing playground should implement the 7 Phase Web Design Process.
This model is the solid foundation to your Digital Marketing Strategy. We use this strategy to generate hundreds of phone calls per month for our clients.
Take a look at the image below; in the last 30 days we’ve generated one of our Local Clients 144 phone calls from SEO & Digital Marketing! These are highly qualified inbound phone calls looking specifically for our clients services!
Is your website SEO Friendly? Want to know your SEO Grade? CLICK HERE and enter your URL!
If you would like to learn more on how we can help your business online, please contact us!